Ellis County has reported 15 additional confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 and five recoveries.
This increases the countywide total to 259 cases of COVID-19, including 173 recoveries.
According to a news release, these 15 additional cases include:
● 46-year-old female
● 51-year-old female
● 59-year-old male
Glenn Heights -
● 64-year-old female (of the same residence)
● 65-year-old male (of the same residence)
● 26-year-old male
● 63-year-old female
● 32-year-old female
● 13-year-old female
● 22-year-old female
● 67-year-old female (Legend Oaks Healthcare & Rehabilitation)
● 62-year-old male
● 84-year-old female
● 86-year-old female (of the same residence)
● 90-year-old male (of the same residence)
Additionally, Ellis County will be hosting another free mobile testing site with details to come. All tests administered are by appointment only. Eligible residents will drive to the designated place for testing and will be notified by phone of the results.