Twenty Things I Think I Think:
1. Whatís wrong with having to prove you are who you are when you cast a vote?
2. Little girlís softball teams should not be called the ďDivasĒ unless the parents of those little girls want them to grow up and be Miley Cyrus.
3. No one brews coffee at home anymore.
4. People do not know how to drive and have no concept of the use of a turn signal.
5. Old people and postage stamps are undervalued by our culture.
6. When the millenials get old enough to be in charge we are going to be in trouble (no offense, we love them, we just donít love how they think).
7. Iím too poor for golf and too old for tennis.
8. We donít pray for the president enough.
9. The reason people donít go to church is because people without Jesus donít need church.
10. Public education is screwed up. The focus seems to be on extracurricular.
11. We worship our cell phones.
12. Foreign policy has to change in the 21st century (Syria).
13. There is no such thing as accountability. The concept has been forgotten.
14. What ever happened to the voice of reason (see #10)?
15. The attitude of the NFL has come to NCAAF (Manziel).
16. The NCAA has become a money machine and therefore exploited the athletes that are the cogs in the machine.
17. We need rain.
18. I like my church.
19. Vanity, vanity, all is vanity (I think I read that somewhere).
20. I love my wife.
†Ken Ansell is the pastor of Community Life Church in Waxahachie.