A G E N D A
A regular meeting of the City of Waxahachie Senior Center Advisory Committee to be held in at the Senior Center, 122 Park Hills Drive, Waxahachie, Texas, on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. in Multipurpose room B.
Members: Patti Junkin, Chairman
Patty Smith, Vice Chairman
1. Call to Order
3. Approval of minutes of the Senior Center Advisory Committee meeting of May 15, 2013
4. Discuss financial report for period ending June 30, 2013, and take any necessary action
5. Review city budget for the senior center and take any necessary action
6. Review budget and funding for proposed Hickerson Memorial Gardens and Park
7. Review summer activities and community service projects
8. Citizensí Petitions and Requests
The Senior Center Advisory Committee reserves the right to go into Executive Session on any posted item.
This meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Parking for mobility impaired persons is available. Any request for sign interpretive services must be made forty-eight hours ahead of the meeting. To make arrangements, call the City Secretary at 972/937-7330 or (TDD) 1-800-RELAY TX